Located on the corner of Bavin and Perth Road, Broadmeadow, NSW. Previously the area has been utilized for cricket and junior Rugby League matches but in recent years it has been rarely used as a consequence of it becoming waterlogged after rain events due to inadequate site grading and drainage.
Scope of Work
- Clearing and Grubbing;
- Earthworks and site regrading;
- New carparks and Bavin Road upgrade;
- Site stormwater;
- Electrical and communications networks;
- Field drainage (i.e. subsoils);
- Field Irrigation works;
- Supply and installation of root zone median and drainage layer;
- Field turfing; and
- Landscaping works (i.e. concrete paths, fencing, planting, and hydroseeding).
- Obtaining specified ingredients for the main field and public fields which included Peat Moss imported from Europe;
- Supply and installation and maintenance of ‘Starlok’ fibre reinforced turf to match the turf laid in McDonald Jones Stadium;
- Site contamination and remediation work in accordance with prepared Remediation Action Plan (RAP); and
- Maintain access 24hrs a day, 7 days a week for Westpac Helicopter service along Bavin Road.