By confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions of employment:
- You agree that as part of the selection process, you will undertake a medical examination (including a drug and alcohol test) to assess your physical suitability to the job, conducted by a Company appointed physician.
- Further, you agree to undertake a medical examination at any time during the course of employment.
- You understand that appointments are based on merit.
- You certify that if you are offered a position with Daracon Group, you will advise the Company immediately if you are on leave (annual, long service or sick) from any employer. You also certify that you are not currently receiving Workers Compensation benefits.
- You certify that you are legally entitled to work in Australia and that all information given in this application is to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate in every detail.
- You understand that Daracon reserves the right to verify all information on this application and that any false statements in this document or in any pre-employment or employment documents will be sufficient cause for your rejection as an applicant or your dismissal if engaged.
- You understand that the work may be physical and repetitive in nature and includes bending, twisting, lifting, pushing and pulling loads requiring physical effort. You also understand that the job may require standing for long periods.
- You confirm that to the best of your knowledge, you do not have any physical problems or disabilities that will prevent you from carrying out the inherent duties of the position.