Daracon conducted a landscaping project at Warner Park in Warners Bay, upgrading the area after local consultation concluded a need for accessibility needs, toddler area, picnic facilities, accessible spinning carousel, climbing nets, slides and swings in the playground.
Scope of Work
- Replacement of perimeter palisade fencing
- Removal and disposal of existing equipment, including toilet block and excavation of site
- Installation of new amenities building, concrete paths, kerb and pads for play equipment etc.
- Preparation of garden beds with soil and mulch, plantings and edging
- Installation of play equipment, soft-fall, picnic furniture, shelter, bins, drinking fountain, seats and signage
- Turfing to designated areas
- Maintaining site for 52 weeks by watering new turf and plants, ongoing weeding, litter removal, pruning where necessary, mowing and re-mulching