Daracon constructed all stages within the Sanctuary development for Landcom, equalling approximately 500 residential lots with the inclusion of regional sporting facilities containing two football fields, two netball courts, and two tennis courts.
Scope of Work
- Works associated with the construction of a 483 lot residential subdivision
- 340,000m3 of earthworks
- Retaining walls
- Roads and stormwater drainage construction
- Utilities installations
- Water and sewer reticulation, including Sewer Pumping Stations
- Sporting fields and parks.
- Completion of regional sporting facilities that included two football fields, two netball courts and two tennis courts totaling 35,000m2
- Supply and installation of 30m lighting towers for a sporting field that included controllers
- Installation of a 100,000L water recycling facility utilised in the irrigation of the sports fields and in landscaping
- We successfully constructed 340,000m3 of earthworks over the various stages, utilising Daracon’s own fleet of plant and equipment
- Supply and installation of landscaping in-house, utilising our own internal landscaping business Paramount that consisted of planting and maintaining over 340,000 plants over the various stages
- Construction of two Waste Water Pumping Stations for Hunter Water
- Construction of two Aboriginal Heritage Parks and numerous art installations, installed in-house using our internal landscaping business
- We successfully constructed the works, working directly adjacent to SEPP 14 wetlands without any environmental incidents.