The Oaks within the existing The Vintage development consisted of the construction of 15 residential lots requiring earthworks, stormwater drainage including 3 cell box culverts, reverse cross fall pavement, electrical services, irrigation relocation, sewer, water, footpaths and sandstone log retaining walls with Stage 1A requiring tie in with intersection upgrade.
Scope of Works
- Earthworks for the development including over excavations in order to generate higher quality fill to be used within lots and pavement areas due to the highly reactive clays experienced on site;
- Construction of sandstone log retaining walls;
- Construction of reverse cross fall pavement including cobblestone thresholds;
- Road stormwater including 3 cell box culverts and inter-allotment drainage; and
- Installation of utilities including electrical, NBN, gas, sewer and water.