As a result of our growth and the continued diversity of our operations, we are currently looking for an Environmental Site Representative to lead environmental management across one of our key projects in North-West NSW. The focus of this role will be to offer support, advice and mentoring to our site management teams. This will assist in ensuring the effective implementation of the Management System and the achievement of our strategic objectives.
To be considered you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in an Environmental Engineering related discipline
- Detailed and proven hands on experience in environmental management practices relating to civil construction, particularly soil and water management principals
- Current Driver’s License
- Completed Generic Construction Induction Training (White Card or equivalent)
- Subcontractor management experience
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to management time well and prioritize works
- Ability to think strategically and contextualize
- Strong administration skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and motivate people
- Ability to interpret legislation and related standards
- Strong planning ability and
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a pressurised environment.