At Daracon Group we value our people as key assets and hold the safety of our workers, contractors and clients as the highest priority. Our commitment to safety, quality and the environment form part of our core values and are a fundamental part of everything that we do. A key part of our ability to deliver on our commitments in regards Health, Safety, Environment and Quality is both the strong management systems we have in place and the expert team of HSEQ professionals that work in our team.
As a result of our growth and the continued diversity of our operations, we are currently looking for an Environment Coordinator to join the team. This focus of this role will be on increasing the team’s site presence and ability to offer support, advice and mentoring to our site management teams. This will assist in ensuring the effective implementation of the Management System and the achievement of our strategic objectives.
To be considered you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in an Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Sustainability or Environmental Engineering related discipline;
- Detailed and proven hands on experience in environmental management practices relating to civil construction, particularly soil and water management principals;
- Qualifications in Soil & Water Management with respect to Civil Construction works (i.e. Certificate of Completion of approved course in Landcoms Blue Book – Managing Urban Stormwater – Soils and Construction (Landcom 2004);
- Completed Generic Construction Induction Training (White Card or equivalent);
- Subcontractor Management experience;
- Experience in auditing, completing incident reporting and investigations.
- Competent computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and the ability to use standard drawing tools on PC (e.g. Microsoft Visio, Bluebeam, PDF or equivalent);
- Ability to manage time well and prioritise works;
- Ability to think strategically and contextualize;
- Strong administration skills;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence and motivate people;
- Ability to interpret legislation and related standards;
- Strong planning ability;
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a pressurised environment;
- Experience in maintaining project management systems and
- Current Australian Driver’s License.
- Lead Auditor Qualified (Environmental & Quality Management Systems);
- Experience in environmental aspects to all tiers of Government (Federal, State and Local);
- ISCA Qualified;
- WHS qualifications or experience is WHS implementation and management on projects;
- Lead Investigator (ICAM or Taproot) and
- Training and/or Qualifications in Risk Management Processes or similar.
- Daracon Group - Divisional Manager HSEQT
This is a new role and as such presents a fantastic opportunity for you to make the position your own and be genuinely recognised for your contribution to the Group.
Click ‘Apply Now’ or email your application directly to email@example.com.
Daracon Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer