The Daracon Group is comprised of multiple businesses that collectively provide an effective and integrated civil construction service to a wide cross section of public and private clients. We have a superior workforce of over 850 skilled and motivated people who consistently deliver projects that meet our Client's time, cost, safety and quality parameters.
We currently have the need for an experienced and talented Civil Leading Hand to join our dedicated team based out of our Beresfield Office to work on a wide range of subdivision projects in the Hunter Region.
To be successful you will:
- Have detailed proven experience in Supervisory role within the Civil Construction Industry – preferably in subdivisions
- At a minimum, have experience in bulk earthworks, pavements, drainage etc
- Have an exceptional level of initiative and self motivation
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to comprehend and follow instructions
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Facilitate compliance with WHS, Quality and Environmental management systems
- Liaise with other divisions within the group to ensure efficient utilisation of the Group’s resources
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a current driver’s licence (class C)
- Have a WHS General Construction Induction card
To express your interest excellent opportunity please apply below or email your application to email@example.com