Waterford Stage 2A2, 3 and Riparian Zone
June - December 2011
Waterford County Pty Ltd
Scope of Work
- 37 Lot subdivision including pavements, stormwater drainage, sewer, recycled water and footpaths.
- The works also included the construction of 2 riparian basins and associated landscaping.
- Project was completed within the contract period and within budget.
- The riparian basins were constructed in a stormwater floodway. To enable construction a series of diversion drains and berms were constructed to direct stormwater around the construction site.
- In addition to diverting stormwater around the site a comprehensive erosion and sediment control plan was developed and implement to ensure that the downstream receiving waterways were not adversely affected by our construction works.
- The project was completed without incident and with high client satisfaction.