Ropes Crossing Subdivision
January 2005 - April 2006
Delfin Lend Lease
- Duration: 16 months
- Value: $11 million
- Location: St Mary's, Sydney
Scope of Work
Looking out for unexploded ordnance was a constant activity.
- The project had to meet tight timeframes set by Delfin Lend Lease who programmed builders and other contractors to follow Daracon.
- The work involved roads, trunk drainage, public utility services as well as local drainage, concrete structures and retaining walls.
- Due to the variety of concurrent projects on the site there were complex interactions between the various contractors that required sensitive management and effective communication procedures.
- Daracon management, to ensure that work continued without incident, strictly enforced safety and environmental controls.