We are genuinely committed to the ongoing safety, health and well-being of all people associated with our work. This includes subcontractors and members of the public.
WHS is an integral part of our business. It is not an “add-on” to our work, it's the "way" we work.
Everyone is expected to participate in, take responsibility for, and support our WHS initiatives. We strive to develop a "culture" of safe behaviour in our people. We do this by:
- Having the support and leadership of senior management
- Involving our employees in decisions
- Providing a means of open communication to create good relations between management and employees
- Setting high but realistic standards and rules for safety
- Monitoring and analysing our performance and providing feedback
- Reward and recognition for safety excellence.
This is the key to preventing incidents and injuries and is the basis of our continuous journey to safety excellence.