As one of New South Wales’ leading Civil Engineering Contractors, working with Daracon is not just a job, but a highly rewarding career. Daracon Group provides opportunities in a range of disciplines including Civil Engineering, Surveying, Plant Operation, Labouring, Quarrying, Rail, Mining & Coal Handling, Transport, Landscaping and Administrative support. Daracon Group offers its employees a range of benefits including:
- Stable local employment
- A positive lifestyle choice – there are roles based in Newcastle, Mt Thorley, Sydney and Gunnedah, so whether it is the beach or the country that you love, the choice is yours;
- Local work – the vast majority of your time will be spent working close to your home;
- Regular reviews and feedback on performance
- Real career opportunities within a range of disciplines across numerous divisions
- Highly competitive wages and salary packages
- Corporate rates in selected private health funds
- Supportive and friendly teams
- Group rate for Income Protection Insurance
- Open communications via quarterly internal newsletters
- Training and development – Daracon believes in investing in our people. Developing your professional and personal skills not only helps in Shaping Your Future, but gives the organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Daracon is a family owned Company, small enough so that everyone is treated like an individual rather than simply a number, but large enough that there is genuine career progression within the different divisions of the organisation. If you are looking to make a positive change in your life, you can check our available positions. Whether looking for a particular role, or if you are looking to register an interest, you can do so by clicking here.